[Maul of America] Rudy, Rudy, Rudy

  • From: GCCR <robustoman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: maulofamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:26:59 -0500 (EST)

I caught Rudy Guiliani on Hannity and Colmes the other night. It was
refreshing to see a clean, articulate "mainstream" Italian
(pronounced "EYE-tal-ian) getting so much attention (hee hee).Rudy
gives sincere and credible answers when asked about what his "policies"
on certain issues would be. At this point in time, he's impressed me
the most. And I think he could beat any of the Democratic front runners
(including Clinton).Others:McCain and Biden - toss up for me. While I
don't always agree with them on domestic issues, I want the next prez
to have a strong foreign policy background. Like it or not, these two
have it.Unfortunately, it looks like the Dems have already tossed Biden
under the bus. Too bad, I think he was their strongest candidate.This
is just my own opinion, but watching McCain on news programs, I sense a
certain loss of momentum. On the other hand, he'll certainly have the
money and people to run his campaign.Romney - we don't need another
Governor to learn on the job.Gingrich - Wasn't the last former college
professor to become a U.S. president Woodrow Wilson? I guess Newt's
smart (just ask him). I don't seem him winning a national
election.Obama - not quite ready for prime time.Clinton and Edwards -
both will say anything to get elected. Period.

--
Posted By GCCR to Maul of America at 2/07/2007 12:26:00 PM