[mathprog] Re: Results of meeting

  • From: "noam petrank" <noam_petrank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mathprog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 12:23:11 +0000

I must say I oppose Yonatan's message. The first meeting was very productive- it helped us in ordering general ideas and thought in the right place. Yes, the meeting was very unpractical- it mainly included theoretical discussions that jumped from one subject to another. AS A FIRST MEETING SHOULD BE. It made it possible for us, to know were are we standing, and what we should plan for the continuation.

Further more, we talked about the bibliography of the project (I got a book about Mathematical Logic).
We have started to write the design document, the "briefing" of the project, and more important, decided what its structure would be.

Yonatan, please, do not write the document yourself. We must write it together, not only because it is the first stage and we have yet to divide our group to expertise, but because we may have some disagreement about it.

Greetings of buga buga,
Noam

From: "Yonatan Ben-Ya'akov" <yby@xxxxxx>
To: mathprog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mathprog] Results of meeting
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 06:48:47 +0800

Hi group.
Although the meeting Yonatan-Or-Noam we conducted was a lot of fun-fun-fun, not much of productivity has arisen from it... I will try to continue working on the document myself (Yonatan), but i want to schedule another meeting very soon (as in, this hofesh!)

- Yonatan.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!
http://www.net2phone.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=NH211JK&url=http://commcenter.net2phone.com/