[mathprog] Previous similar projects

  • From: "Yonatan Ben-Ya'akov" <yby@xxxxxx>
  • To: mathprog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 01:12:50 +0800

I have not yet had the time to conduct a full-scale investigation of the
earlier projects in this field.

But please, make efforts to do that investigation yourselves. We need to look
at all (almost all) previous projects, both for windows and linux, in all
fields and aspects, and see why they failed (or didn't fail) and learn to
benefit from them.

Do it! :)

A link to one that looks interesting (the phox project):
http://www.lama.univ-savoie.fr/sitelama/Membres/pages_web//RAFFALLI/af2.html

and something else:
http://cay.cs.jcu.edu.au/~marianne/otter/node2.html#SECTION00020000000000000000

So look into those and others... search google.

- Yonatan.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to
get it now!
http://www.net2phone.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=NH211JK&url=http://commcenter.net2phone.com/