[mathprog] Members update

  • From: Yonatan Ben-Yaakov <yontanbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mathprog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 20:33:52 +0300 (IDT)

Hey all.
Just wanted to let you know who the members of this list (and this
project) are:
1. Yonatan Ben-Ya'akov (me, active all the time)
2. Amir Szekely (will be active after he finishes some project, will be
soon)
3. Pavel Giterman (will be active until semester starts, and after that
will be mildly active)
4. Noam Petrank (same)
5. Tom Alsberg (isn't active at all. Kept for historical reasons. Maybe
will return some day. Tom, if you want to be removed, tell me)
6. Amit Levin (will be active from sukkot, probably)
7. Amitai Gilad (will be active till semester starts)
8. Yonatan Mushaiov [forgot the spelling, shoot me :)] (same)
9. Yoel Sher (activity isn't determined yet)

- Yonatan.