[mata] MATA YTB Travel Advantage

  • From: "Larry Ehlers" <larryehlers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <membership@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:38:43 -0500

MATA Members & supporters,

Here is the latest MATA Travel Advantage.  Don't forget Mother's Day.  Send
flowers to mom and MATA gets 60% of the commission for the MATA scholarship
fund.

Go to www.ytbtravel.com/MATA

Larry Ehlers    &   Ginny Johnson

913-269-4096       913-244-4019

469-228-5109       214-257-0484

For travel go to:  www.Love2TravelShop.com and click on "Book Travel"

For info on owning your own travel agency go to: www.paycationexperts.com

For the best in videoconferencing, go to:  www.intrepidvideo.com

  Mid-America Telecommunications Association - Travel Advantage

Home TravelTips USA Mexico Hawaii Australia Asia

MATA Spectacular Travel Deals

Your Travel Helps Fund Mid-America Telecommunications Association

Welcome to the most recent edition of the Mid-America Telecommunications Association Travel Advantage. Below you will find great deals on travel. We hope you enjoy this service to our supporters and friends. Please remember to book all your travel on the Mid-America Telecommunications Association travel website. You will get great travel rates and you'll be supporting our organization. Thanks for traveling with MATA!

100%
100% of the travel commissions received by MATA from the travel vendors you use goes to support our organization.

Don’t wait!
Book your summer vacation on
our website now and help raise funds
for Mid-America Telecommunications Association

www.ytbtravel.com/mata

7 Days in Waikiki
Waikiki Parc Hotel offers both elegance and affordability as well as superlative accommodations.
As low as $1,209!
7 Days in Nepal
View the magnificent back drop of the mighty Himalayan snow capped peaks surrounded by forest.
As low as $1,120!
5 Days in Orlando
The Hilton Grand Vacations Club on International Drive is convenient to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World and Universal Studios.
As low as, $595!
5 Days in Mexico
Facing Lands End and El Arco Cabos dramatic natural-rock arch Villa del Arco stands along the golden sands of popular El Medano Beach with calm waters.As low as $775!

6 Days in Tahiti
The Sheraton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa is a full-service hotel situated between historic Cook's Bay and Opunohu Bay.As low as $2,229
7 Day Southern Caribbean Cruise
The rain forests of Dominica, crystal-clear waters of St. Thomas, and white-sand beaches of Aruba are just a few of the exotic treasures of the Southern Caribbean.
As low as $399
4 Days in San Diego
Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter is a block from San Diego Convention Center and two blocks from Padres baseball.
As low as $1,196!
7 Days in Switzerland
Hotel Bristol is a family-run townhouse within walking distance of the famous Bahnhofstrasse shopping area and approximately seven miles from Zurich Kloten.As low as $1,236!
7 Day South America Cruise
A land with a thousand different faces, loved for its natural graces and cultural richness.
As low as $1,099!

Download the MATA Icon...

With the MATA desktop Icon you have an instant shortcut on your desktop every time you need to book travel!

Download Your Icon Today!

MATA Desktop Icon

Prices, dates and availability may change without notice. Additional taxes and fees may apply.

If you don't see what you are looking for, check out hundreds of great travel deals on...

www.ytbtravel.com/mata