[mata] MATA YTB Travel Advantage

  • From: "Larry Ehlers" <larryehlers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <membership@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:11:40 -0500

MATA members & supporters,

Attached is the latest MATA Travel Advantage for MATA.  60% of all
commissions on anything booked on the MATA Travel site goes to the MATA
scholarship fund.   You can even order your Mother's Flowers on the MATA
site.

Larry Ehlers

913-269-4096

  Mid-America Telecommunications Association - Travel Advantage

Home TravelTips USA Mexico Hawaii Australia Asia

MATA Spectacular Travel Deals

Your Travel Helps Fund Mid-America Telecommunications Association

Welcome to the most recent edition of the Mid-America Telecommunications Association Travel Advantage. Below you will find great deals on travel. We hope you enjoy this service to our supporters and friends. Please remember to book all your travel on the Mid-America Telecommunications Association travel website. You will get great travel rates and you'll be supporting our organization. Thanks for traveling with MATA!

100%
100% of the travel commissions received by MATA from the travel vendors you use goes to support our organization.

Don’t wait!
Book your summer vacation on
our website now and help raise funds
for Mid-America Telecommunications Association

www.ytbtravel.com/mata

4 Day Western Caribbean Cruise
Breathtaking waterfalls, enchanting beaches, lush rainforests and exciting nightlife are just a few of the attractions of the Western Caribbean.
As low as $189!
4 Days in Nassau, Bahamas
A warm Bahaman welcome awaits at Sheraton Cable Beach Resort, ideally situated on a 1,000-foot stretch of Nassau's most spectacular white-sand beach.
As low as $916!
5 Days in Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale's landmark resort set amidst a 22 acre tropical paradise on the famed intracoastal.
As low as, $745!
7 Days in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Welcome to our world of enchantment. The buenaventura hotel and beach club, is located in downtown, just 15 minutes from the International Airport.As low as $917!

7 Days in Hawaii
Located beachfront along the sun-splashed Kona Kohala Coast on the Big Island of Hawaii, is the spectacular new Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. As low as $1,533
5 Days in Scottsdale, Arizona
Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas is located near Camelback Mountain, 10 miles from the Heard Museum.
As low as $471
4 Days in Chicago
The pride of Chicago, The Drake has been the choice of celebrities and heads of state since its opening in 1920.
As low as $756!
10 Day Alaska Cruise
Discover the great frontier of Alaska in style. Gaze at vast glaciers and towering mountain peaks.As low as $949!
7 Days in Italy
Housed in a reconstructed 6th-century Byzantine tower and medieval church (dating from 1400), Hotel Brunelleschi is approximately one block from Il Duomo.
As low as $1,932!

Download the MATA Icon...

With the MATA desktop Icon you have an instant shortcut on your desktop every time you need to book travel!

Download Your Icon Today!

MATA Desktop Icon

Prices, dates and availability may change without notice. Additional taxes and fees may apply.

If you don't see what you are looking for, check out hundreds of great travel deals on...

www.ytbtravel.com/mata