[mata] MATA November 17 Meeting Information

  • From: "Mata Webmaster" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:40:27 -0600

Date: Thursday, November 17
Location: The Hereford House, Town Center Plaza, 5001 Town Center Drive,
Leawood, KS, 913-327-0800

The November meeting is our Annual Business Meeting, where we elect the new
Board of Directors for 2006, and recap the 2005 MATA year.  We are very anxious
to have your input in these elections.  Please plan to be there for this
important annual event.

Registration begins at 11:30 a.m. with lunch being served at noon. Visitors and
guests are always encouraged to attend.  There is a $17 charge at the door for
visitors and non-members; however, there is no fee for first-time guests who
are considering membership.

To ensure we have accommodations for everyone, please RSVP by visiting the MATA
website at www.m-a-t-a.org, or call (816) 759-1550 no later than Monday,
November 14th.

See you on the 17th!

********