[MASC] Reminder - Let's Get Muddy!

  • From: Cambo <cambodian073@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 22:28:49 +1000

Hey all,
A quick reminder if you are free on any of these dates and want to assist a
volunteer program around Westernport planting mangrove plants and learning
a bit about a very important part of our marine eco-system, here is your
chance:

*Sunday 26th April* – Lang Lang
*Monday 27th April* – Lang Lang

*Sunday 10th May* – Grantville
*Monday 11th May* – Grantville

We recently collected about 400 excellent seeds (The best collected Mr
Mangrove says!) that have been nursed to life by school children and now
ready to go forth and multiply. This is your chance to pull on your booties
and play in the mud.

Please let me know asap if you can attend any of the days and in particular
this Sunday 26th.

Cheers!​​

--
Cambo