[MASC] Locker Opening Wed. 6:30pm

  • From: Georgina Williamson <g.willigers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 18:17:13 +1000

Hola all,
I'll be opening the gear locker on Wednesday the 8th from 18:30-19:30, so come
along for all your divey geary needs. Let me know if you're coming by email
or text, otherwise I may not be there...

A reminder that this Saturday is MASC Day, where we'll be running a range
of easy shore (pier) and boat based dives out of Rye and offering a chance
to see and try out all our gear on the spot! That's right, your committee
will be bringing ALL the gear to you. You can also find out more about the
club and most importantly go diving! Contact Adrian (
adrianvinnell@xxxxxxxxxxxx) if you plan on coming along.

LOCKER LOCATION:
The locker is in a new location at the back of the blockhouse near the
oval (opposite
the baseball area). Come to the baseball area at the back of the oval, the
entry is on the opposite side of the big shed (through the gate).
Limited car access is available.

RETURNING GEAR:
Please ensure gear being returned is washed and dry. If there are any
issues with the gear please let me know or better still attach a note to
the piece of equipment and we will get it sorted. Please come early in the
session so we can re-hire the gear!

HIRING GEAR:
If you're hiring gear please bring your membership card, if you are
not a member
get extra kudos by printing a membership form off the website and bringing
it along to sign up for 2015!
http://sites.google.com/site/monucdiveclub/membership

HIRE RATES (per week)*:
BCD: $10
REGS: $10
COMPUTERS $10
MISC ITEMS $5
TANKS: $10 x1 tank, $15 x2 tanks
*Refundable Deposit: same value as the hire fee, so make sure you bring twice
the cash you'll be spending. I will send you to an atm otherwise :)

Please note: Gear hire is only for qualified divers who are MONUC members and
using the gear for private use.

Cheers,

Georgie - 0458043688