[MASC] Gear Locker Social Night!!!

  • From: Aran Burns <aran.burns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 05:34:33 +0000

Hello new members and old salty sea dogs!
The gear locker will be open this *Wednsday *from* 6:30pm *for a BBQ and
gear hire needs.
Even if you aren't going diving this weekend come along and meet some
fellow divers for a chat and a snag!

Please *let me know* if you plan on coming and if you're vego (by Wednesday
morning) so we can plan how much to buy. Bring a bit of cash for a donation
towards food and drinks.

2014 Memberships are now expired so bring along a new membership form
(print out from here: https://sites.google.com/site/monucdiveclub/membership)
and the relevant monies if you haven't already signed up. This will be
compulsory if you're hiring gear.

Details for locating the locker and hiring gear are below, let me know if
you have any other questions. See you there!

*----LOCKER LOCATION----*

The locker is located at the back of the blockhouse near the oval.
Come to the baseball area near the oval - the entry is on the opposite side of
the big shed (through the gate).

Limited car access is available.

*----RETURNING GEAR----*

Please ensure gear being returned is washed and dry. If there are any
issues with the gear please let me know or attach a note to the piece of
equipment and we will get it sorted.

Please come early in the session so we can re-hire the gear!

*----HIRING GEAR----*

You must be a MONUC member to hire & use the gear. 2014 MEMBERSHIPS HAVE
NOW EXPIRED!!!

If you're not currently a member, please ensure you come prepared to sign
up!

You also get extra points for printing your own membership form (
https://sites.google.com/site/monucdiveclub/membership), but I'll have a spare
few lying around if not.

*----HIRE RATES (per week):----*

BCD: $10
REGS: $10
COMPUTERS $10
MISC ITEMS $5
TANKS: $10 x1 tank
$15 x2 tanks

Refundable Deposit: same value as the hire fee (this means bring double the
cash).

Please note: Gear hire is for qualified divers, MONUC members and for private
use only.

Cheers,

Aran