[MASC] Gear Locker Opening 7pm on Thursday

  • From: Katie Hammer <katiehammer18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MASC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:12:55 +1000

Hello Divers!!
Adrian and I will be opening the gear locker this *Thursday 30th of April
at 7:00pm* for all your diving gear needs. Please let one of us know if you
will be coming by (0412341008 or via email).

Standard Details:

*LOCKER LOCATION*
The locker is located at the back of the blockhouse near the oval.
Come to the baseball area - the entry is on the opposite side of the big
shed (through the gate).
Limited car access is available.

*RETURNING GEAR*
Please ensure gear being returned is washed and dry. If there are any
issues with the gear please let me know or attach a note to the piece of
equipment and we will get it sorted.
Please come early in the session so we can re-hire the gear - especially
since we've got a big trip coming up!

*HIRING GEAR*
If you're hiring gear, bring your membership card or ID.
If you're not yet a member for 2015, bring some extra cash to sign up. You
get extra points for printing your own membership form (
https://sites.google.com/site/monucdiveclub/membership)!

*Hire rates per week:*
BCD: $10
REGS: $10
COMPUTERS $10
MISC ITEMS $5
TANKS: $10 x1 tank, $15 x2 tanks

Refundable Deposit: same value as the hire fee - this means bring double
the cash.
Please note: Gear hire is for qualified divers, MONUC members and for
private use only.

Keep it real.

Katie