[MASC] Gear Locker Open Thursday- Definitely Thursday 6pm!!

  • From: Matt Crawford <mattcrawford9930@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:26:37 +1000

Hello fellow divers,
Apologies for the late notice but I'll be opening the gear locker this Thursday
at 6:00pm for anyone who's returning gear or planning on heading out this
weekend.

LOCKER LOCATION
The locker is in a new location at the back of the blockhouse near the oval
(opposite the baseball area). Come to the baseball area at the back of the
oval, the entry is on the opposite side of the big shed (through the gate).
Limited car access is available.

RETURNING GEAR
Please ensure gear being returned is washed and dry. If there are any
issues with the gear please let me know or better still attach a note to
the piece of equipment and we will get it sorted. Please come early in the
session so we can re-hire the gear!

HIRING GEAR
If you're hiring gear please bring your membership card, and remember that
2014 memberships are expired now so bring cash if you also need to sign up
for 2015!

HIRE RATES (per week)*:
BCD: $10
REGS: $10
COMPUTERS $10
MISC ITEMS $5
TANKS: $10 x1 tank, $15 x2 tanks

*Refundable Deposit: same value as the hire fee, so make sure you bring
twice the cash you'll be spending.

Please note:
Gear hires is for qualified divers, MONUC members and using the gear for
private use.

Please let me know if you’re coming, otherwise I may not be there…..
Cheers,

Matt
Ph: 0431909437 <tel:0431909437>