[MASC] Gear Locker Busy Bee - Sunday 28th June

  • From: Cambo <cambodian073@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 21:13:03 +1000

Hey all,
Bravo to the brave souls who are still donning the Neoprene and blowing
bubbles. If you are free in two Sundays time we are opening up the Gear
Locker to do a few upgrades to the shed and would love your help!

Even if you don't have much hands-on experience there will be plenty of odd
jobs to get stuck into. We will arrange some lunch and drinks to keep you
fuelled up.

Starting at about 10am and finishing about 3pm, come down when you are free.

If you have any ideas on how we can make the gear locker better, now is the
time to let us know. Lets make it more than just a outlet for our diving
gear and tank fills!

Please RSVP by Wednesday 24th June.

Cheers,

Cambo