[MASC] FW: Locker opening - Wednesday 6pm

  • From: "Timo Friedrich" <friedrich.timo@xxxxxx>
  • To: <MASC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 09:55:00 +1100

Morning diving fanatics,

Got the pleasure of opening the locker this week. WEDNESDAY Dec 3rd, 6pm.
Will probably also do a night dive afterwards. Water report: Water temp
yesterday was 19-22C at Blackrock. Vis 5-15m. Really nice.

Also: I collected 9kg worth of sinkers which approaches critical mass for
casting new club weights. If anybody has a stock of sinkers, roofing lead or
other lead-like materials that could be donated for a good cause (aka,
getting them out of the water, out of the basement or backyard...) Bring
them to the locker opening. I'd be grateful and will put that stuff to good
use.

As usual: Good idea to confirm that you're coming. Otherwise I probably will
still do some locker stuff but on my own schedule.

Can't do Saturday but will probably do some piers on Sunday. Cam: Wanna
clean something up?

*----LOCKER LOCATION----*

The locker is located at the back of the blockhouse near the oval.
Come to the baseball area near the oval - the entry is on the opposite side
of the big shed (through the gate).

Limited car access is available.

*----RETURNING GEAR----*

Please ensure gear being returned is washed and dry. If there are any issues
with the gear please let me know or attach a note to the piece of equipment
and we will get it sorted.

Please come early in the session so we can re-hire the gear!

*----HIRING GEAR----*

If you're hiring gear, please bring your membership card or ID.

It is now November so anyone signing up for the full year from now on gets
the remainder of 2014 membership with 2015 membership thrown in - what a
bargain!

You also get extra points for printing your own membership form (
https://sites.google.com/site/monucdiveclub/membership)!

*----HIRE RATES (per week):----*

BCD: $10
REGS: $10
COMPUTERS $10
MISC ITEMS $5
TANKS: $10 x1 tank
$15 x2 tanks
Refundable Deposit: same value as the hire fee (this means bring double the
cash).

Please note: Gear hire is for qualified divers, MONUC members and for
private use only.

Cheers

Timo
0429963535