[MASC] Easy Pier Dives - Saturday 15th November

  • From: Adrian Vinnell <adrianvinnell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MASC General <masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:13:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Everyone,
The weather is looking good this Saturday (except for the rain) so we're
heading down to the Peninsula to do some pier diving. The dives will be
reasonably easy and suitable for everyone including those of you that have been
hibernating over winter or finished procrastinating for the year. If there is
any interest we can run through some skills, otherwise just have a fun dive.
If you need more encouragement check out the link below which has some nice
graphs that show the water getting warmer AND we can expect 16-17°C in the bay
over the weekend. Compare that to 13°C for those hardy prom divers a couple of
weeks ago.http://www.baywx.com.au/temps.html

If you want to come please let me know via email or phone 0414 965 358. The
rough plan will be:- Meet Mornington Pier 9:30am Saturday morning.- Chat then
Dive- Discuss next diving option (probably Rye/Blairgowrie/Pt Franklin/Pt
Linley etc)- Drive and dive again.- Head home mid afternoon (or stay for more
if you want)
I'll be doing a special locker opening at 6:30pm Friday for anyone that needs
gear, please let me know if you are coming.
Unfortunately we can't carpool because we have to head off elsewhere
afterwards, however if you need a lift let me know and I'll try and organise
something with someone else.
Hope to see you soon.
Adrian