[MASC] Dive This Weekend

  • From: Augustus Hebblewhite <ajhebblewhite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MASC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 18:34:37 +1100

Hi Divers
Just to let everyone know that I will be going on a dive this weekend
somewhere on the Mornington Peninsula and that you're welcome to join me if
you'd like - all levels of diver welcome (as long as you're at least an
Open Water).

Most details are up in the air at this stage, but it'll be a couple of
shore dives somewhere calm and shallow, probably be on Sunday because the
weather Sat looks a bit sad.

Let me know if you're keen and I'll send you more details closer to the
weekend.

Cheers,
Gus
0406688661