[MASC] Re: Cheap awesome dive torches sale

  • From: Jack Nugent <jack.michael.nugent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MASC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 19:17:13 +0530

Sorry guys, it looks like the attachments didn't send and I'm not clever
enough to fix it. If you're interested in buying torches, e-mail me and
I'll send the attachments.
- Jack

On 25 November 2015 at 19:06, Jack Nugent <jack.michael.nugent@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi all,

I'll be making an order of dive torches with this mob -
http://www.superstar-global.com/index.html
They are having an end of year sale that only lasts until stocks run out
so I need to order soon.

We've ordered with them several times in the past and their products are
awesome, historically the most popular choice has been the 1000N, it's
super bright, small, robust and rechargeable.

If you would like anything, please look through the sale prices PDF
attached and the spec sheets. Attached is also the normal catalogue for
reference, it also has some items not on sale. If you want to make an
order, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL, DO NOT SEND A SEPARATE ONE!!! Please
answer each of the following questions in your reply.

1 - Quantities and types of torches you would like.
2 - Postage cost will likely be roughly an additional 25% on top of the
list price, do you agree to cover your share of this cost?
3 - The list prices are in USD and you will need to pay me back in AUD -
exchange rate isn't great at the moment. Still with me?
4 - If the sale price is not available because stocks are sold out, would
you still like to order the torch(es) at the normal price?
5 - Your name and a contact number

I will be making the order first thing on Monday morning so get your
orders in by Sunday night or you'll miss out. I anticipate torches to be in
Melb some time early Jan but this could blow out... I'll send out my bank
details once I know the total postage cost and can split it between
everyone in the order. This means that I'll be fronting all the cash monies
so once the order has been sent there will be no piking or I'll get cranky.

Get excited guys, night diving, cave diving, wreck diving... All better
with a torch!

Cheers,
Jack

PS) No torches with lasers, they're illegal in Vic.