[MASC] Boat diving December 30th

  • From: Jack Nugent <jack.michael.nugent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MASC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 17:51:34 +1100

Hi all,
I'll be taking the boat out this Wednesday Dec 30th. Scallops and drifts
will be on the cards and Janine will be in town for those that know her and
want to come down to catch up.

If you're keen, send me an email with your basic experience levels (boat
diving/ number of dives/ type of dive environments) and whether or not
you're a current member of MONUC/ MASC (you need to be a member of both to
come along).

Please note - you will need to bring all your own gear but there will be no
locker opening before then unfortunately. We are also just a bunch of
chummy casual divers who dive
together, so you will need to be able to look after yourself as you won't
be with instructors.

I don't have phone so please just reply to this e-mail.

Cheers,
Jack