[marshallartjazz] Latest news and gigs from Marshall Art Shapiro! 08-04

  • From: marshallart@xxxxxxx
  • To: marshallartjazz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:45:26 +0000

Latest news and gigs from Marshall Art Shapiro! 08-04
Join Marshall Art Shapiro and Friends Quartet for some great jazz at:
Sunday August 15, 2004  from 12 to 1:30 PM
Marshall Art Shapiro  & Friends (quartet) will be playing
at
Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes
located near 110 East Main St.
Los Gatos, CA

As a mail list member, please come up and say hello. Afterward, feel free
to write me and let me know what you enjoyed hearing, and what you'd like
to hear next time.
Thanks again for being part of our mailing list.

Regards,
Marshall Art Shapiro
Visit our website at:
http://www.marshallartjazz.com
If you'd like to unsubscribe to the MarshallartJazz mailing list, simply send
email to freelists-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject. However, we hope you'll never want to do this!