[marshallartjazz] Latest news and gigs from Marshall Art Shapiro! 08-02

  • From: mashapiro@xxxxxxx
  • To: marshallartjazz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 23:17:47 +0000

Latest news and gigs from Marshall Art Shapiro! 08-02

Join Marshall Art Shapiro and Friends Quartet for some
great jazz at:

Los Gatos Fiesta De Artes
100 E Main St, Los Gatos, CA
on
Saturday, August 10, 2002 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM.

Attached is the map showing the location.

As a mail list member, please come up and say hello.
Afterward, feel free to write me and let me know what
you enjoyed hearing, and what you'd like to hear next
time.
--
Regards,
Marshall Art Shapiro

-- Type: application/pdf
-- File: Los Gatos Fiesta De Artes.pdf

If you'd like to unsubscribe to the MarshallartJazz mailing list, simply send
email to freelists-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject. However, we hope you'll never want to do this!