[marshallartjazz] Fw: Latest news and gigs from Marshall Art Shapiro! October 2013

  • From: Marshall Shapiro <marshallart@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "marshallartjazz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <marshallartjazz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:04:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, Everyone:

Latest news and gigs from Marshall Art Shapiro for October
2013

Join Marshall Art Shapiro and Friends Quartet for some
great jazz at:

Thursday, October 3, 2013  from 8 pm to 11:00 PM

Marshall Art Shapiro  & Friends (quartet) will
be playing at Cafe Stritch located at 74 S 1st St, San Jose, CA for
information, phone: (408) 280-6161

Looking forward to seeing you there!

As a mail list member, please come up and say hello.
Afterward, feel free
to write me and let me know what you enjoyed hearing, and
what you'd like to hear next time.

Thanks again for being part of our mailing list.

You can unsubscribe from this list by sending a message
to marshallartjazz-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field, but I doubt you want to do this!

Regards,

Marshall Art Shapiro
Visit our website at:
http://www.marshallartjazz.com

If you'd like to unsubscribe to the MarshallartJazz
mailing list, simply send email to freelists-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the Subject. However, we hope you'll never want to do
this!