[marshallartjazz] August dates of Marshall Art Shapiro & Friends

  • From: marshallart@xxxxxxx
  • To: marshallartjazz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 20:28:17 +0000

Hello, Mail List Members:

It's been a while since I put out a notice of our quartet playing. I've been
doing playing with other folks, so you haven't heard from me.

In August, here are two dates. I hope you can make at least one of them.

Join Marshall Art Shapiro and Friends Quartet for some great jazz at:

Saturday August 9, 2003  from 2 to 3:30 PM
Marshall Art Shapiro  & Friends (quartet) will be playing
at
Los Gatos Fiesta de Artes
located near 110 East Main St.
Los Gatos, CA for information, phone: 408-395-8016

Sunday, August 31, 2003  from 1:30 PM to 3:15  PM
Marshall Art Shapiro  & Friends (quartet) will be playing
at
Tapestry n' Talent
Alpha Dinners Jazz Garden stage
located near Park Ave. and Market.,  Downtown San Jose
for information, phone: 408-293-9728

As a mail list member, please come up and say hello. Afterward, feel free
to write me and let me know what you enjoyed hearing, and what you'd like
to hear next time.

Thanks again for being part of our mailing list.

--
Regards,
Marshall Art Shapiro