[maroc-ops] msg

  • From: "Op UserList" <hardman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: maroc-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 17:33:10 GMT

NeoWatch c moi ki a Remusé mon access et g deja dit mes raison
et les logs a NEOWATCH rahum baynin. bla ma nghamdo 3aynina
koulchi bayen, ama bach tgol je fais ca car je veux creer des problem
here my dear u express that u are dont like hardman being in #maroc team
for your personal raison not #maroc ones.
i do still remember 3 moths ago when i jsut wanted to entered #maroc
but i found my self baned by costelo the raison was TSAAB.
really u need to look again in ur self.

btw, im not collecting logs because of that no my dear
simply for #maroc  well good luck an try be at least a Good personal before
being a good OP.
hardman``