[maroc-ops] abuse

  • From: "bob marwan" <bobmarwan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: maroc-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 00:17:20 +0000

I'm writting this e-mail to all of you (ops and admins) to know what kind of
abuse I suffered todya at the hands of  Neowatch For no apparent reason he
decided to suspend me for 24 hours I banned someone because she was spamming
and the reason I put was " Not Welcome" Mr. Neowatch Asked me foe a reason
and I showd him the spam he did insisted that I always write the reason He
then disrespected me and I told him to talk to me with respect, and after
that he suspended me.I would like to know If I did something wrong. I've
beenin this channel For longtime... and I know the rules and I go by the
rules. I dont mind getting suspemded if I did something wrong but getting
suspended for no reason iritates me and makes feel uncomfortable I dont like
it when administrators abuse their power and I dont like it when they
suspendfor no reason I would like for this practice to stop immediately. If
you don't believe me you can ask kassul he was present during the whole
thingI don't think he is a person who is gonna lie so ask him   Thank you
very Much   Regards Gent|man`

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis ! Cliquez ici.[1]

--- Links ---
   1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM1FRXX/c144??PS=47575'