[marksplace] Re: your funny storys

  • From: "C. Richcreek Enterprises" <cbrner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marksplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 06:21:23 -0700

Hi Mark and all, Today I would like to tell you a joke that I read from a
man's site in the "blind ring": Well this little blonde blind  man walks
into a very noisey bar, walks over to the cash register, sits on a bar stool
and orders up a draft beer. The bartender brings him the beer and he asked
her, "hey, do you want to hear a great blind joke?" Right then, the bar went
silent and the bartender asked the little man, " Look, the man sitting to
the right of you is about 4 times your size, he is blonde , The man sitting
to the left of you looks to be about the same size and he is blonde, The
bouncer weighs 300 pounds and he is blonde, and I am about 3 times your size
and I am blonde. Now think to yourself very carefully, Do you really want to
tell a blonde joke? The man stops for a second and thinks. Then he says, "
Naw, not if I am going to have to explain it four times.  Everyone, Don't
worry, I am a blonde myself but like only the funny blonde jokes. Besides,
If you can't laugh at yourself then it is illegal to laugh at anyone else.
Thats what I always say. Find some reason to laugh each day, it keeps your
sole from growing old as fast as your body. Thanks for reading, Craig R.