[marksplace] what you want to see.

  • From: "mark" <mark.london@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marksplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 23:49:43 +0100

hi all do anyone have any idears what they would think  should be on the
site if so just let me know  and i will try to put it there and i am going
to start a blind story page so if you have any storys about you or a problem
witch we could help you on this list  just click on the story page on the
web site please do not send your storys in to this list and if you have
frends witch could benefit from this list please let them know...
about this list and the site...
all the best mark list manager.

Why not come and visit www.marksplace.org.uk
To post to this list send your emails to marksplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
putting subscribe in the subject field
To unsubscribe send to marksplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in
the Subject field

Please keep all messages clean and be friendly to all members.
Marksplace have the power to remove any person who can?t keep up the above.