[marksplace] web

  • From: "mark" <mark.london@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marksplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:36:05 +0100

hi I made the website  my self john using name web editor and if you need
any help just  let me know it quite easy to do it took me about 30 minets to
make a  basic page if any one think there should be any think on the site
just let me know and I will see what I can do. or if there some think on the
page you think   it  is not worth putting on the page just let me know  and
I will take all  comments  in to count.
there lots of webspace just standing blank only most isp come with 10mb of
space.
so why not have a  go  and see what you can do all you need is namo
webeditor and a ftp program to upload your pages.
all the best mark list manager.

Why not come and visit www.marksplace.org.uk
To post to this list send your emails to marksplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
putting subscribe in the subject field
To unsubscribe send to marksplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in
the Subject field

Please keep all messages clean and be friendly to all members.
Marksplace have the power to remove any person who can?t keep up the above.