[marksplace] make your mobile speak to you

  • From: "mark" <mark.london@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marksplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:26:36 +0100

hi all on the list I am just trying out the new ma2 speech software from
http://www.enableeyes.com/ it very good  well I have never   owned a mobile
phone too  now. all the menus speak including text  messages so you can send
texts and receive them it has opened a new   world to me so much I was
missing out on. the cost of the software is £140 you need a compatible
mobile phone .
hope someone finds this a help.

Why not come and visit www.marksplace.org.uk
To post to this list send your emails to marksplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
putting subscribe in the subject field
To unsubscribe send to marksplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in
the Subject field

Please keep all messages clean and be friendly to all members.
Marksplace have the power to remove any person who can?t keep up the above.