[marksplace] funny things

  • From: "Roann" <roanns@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marksplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:33:46 +0100

1 evening my husband was out and I thought for a change I will have supper
ready for when he gets in.
We were having spring roles and chips, I turned on the deep fat fryer and
found it needed some more oil, I picked up the 1 leter bottle off the work
top and filled to max.
I cooked the spring roles and chips  and as he hadn't come in thought I
would have a drink of lime and lemon squash while I was waiting.
I poured some squash in a glass and added the water took a big gulp to find
I had got a mouthful  of cooking oil.
now I am not 1 to waste ,
I didn't say anything but sat trying to keep a straight face  while he ate
his supper,.
I told him the next day and he said he hadn't noticed anything odd so it
says a lot for my cooking.
It give friends and family a good laugh and we still talk about it today.

Why not come and visit www.marksplace.org.uk
To post to this list send your emails to marksplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
putting subscribe in the subject field
To unsubscribe send to marksplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in
the Subject field

Please keep all messages clean and be friendly to all members.
Marksplace have the power to remove any person who can?t keep up the above.