[makion]

  • From: "Makio Takeda" <mtakeda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <makion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:26:27 +0900

MT to students:

(1) Anybody knows where N-acetyltryptamine that had been stored in a steel
cabinet in my room is now? I asked Dr. Sakuma to specially synthesize that.
Please do not discard those you are not sure for the identity. Some are
valuable items. The same question is about KK-42 in a white frige in my
room.

(2) Please add Mr.Kawabe's mailing address to this mailing list. He wants to
join our group.

(3) Please return what you earned as a teaching or research assitant. This
will be the original fund for peticash for small spendings in the lab and
the fund to reimburse students a trip for presentation in the academic
meetings . The lab. treasurer has been shifted from Takasu-san to me now. He
says for the year 2000 only Takenaka-kun and Takano-kun have handed that
down to him. What happened with the rest of the guys?