[makion]

  • From: "Makio Takeda" <mtakeda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <makion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:47:39 +0900

Just one note: I received a message this morning from Jadzia alright but can
you send annoucement moer informative? Who is talking about what today?
 Also,we need the information on where, i.e., at what pages, we will start
reading in "Metamorphosis" and "Molecular Neurobiology". We must prepare for
the first class. The matter is important not only for the presenter but also
for all the rest.
It took a little some time to prepare the visual aids for GM last time.
People in charge of it should come earlier or other people should help set
up the system before the meeting starts.

Dr. Takashi Okuda will stop here on the way to Isahaya Bay sometime in late
June. I asked him for the seminar. MT