[makion] 掃除係

  • From: Yoshihiro Fujiwara <fwara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: makion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 23:47:54 +0900

 乾かした器具類を元の棚に戻すのができていないのですが、特殊なものについ
ては自分でかたずけてください。何をどこに置くか決めましょう。ビーカー等の
皆が使う器具は乾くまで待つと誰が使ったかわからなくなるので係を作りたいと
思いますが如何でしょうか。
 これとガラスのピペットを使えるようにしたいので、これを洗って乾かしオー
トクレーブするのも同じ係りの仕事にしたいと思います。
 僕の提案としてはこれとごみ捨て、気がついた一般的な整理などを含めた係り
にして、一週間ごとに順番で回すと良いと思うのですが如何でしょうか?もちろ
ん自分が汚したものは自分で片付けるのが原則ですが、忘れていることもありま
すし、誰がやったともいえないようなものも発生しますのでそういうものを片付
けるということです。

 Recently, there are many labowares in the dryer which should be
returend to shelves. If you used special labowares, you should put back
because other peaple do not know where to put back them. In the case of
common labowares such as beakers, flasks etc., you cannot remember which
you used. I think that a person in charge of such things take a turn of
one week. I am preparing glass pipetets can be used and I propose that
the person in charge should wash used pipettes, autoclave and dry. The
person in charge also take trash in trash box to a dumping ground and
clean and arrange the labo. Of course, as a general rule, you should put
things you used in order but we sometimes forget and it may happen we
cannot say a special person did. I think the person in charge of
cleaning should do such tings. What do you think of my proposal?
Yoshihiro Fujiwara  fwara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx