[makion] mailing list

  • From: cintia niva <cintiacn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: makion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 01:30:44 -0800 (PST)

Dear friends

Our mailing list is ready. Using the mailing list we
facilitate our communication, making information run
faster among all the members of the list.

Who are the members?
All students under Takeda Sensei's responsibility,
including Takeda Sensei and Fujiwara Sensei.

What's the name of the list?
makion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How to use the mailing list?
If you have something to tell all the members of the
mailing list, send a message to makion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The message you sent will be immediately and
automatically sent to all members.

ATTENTION

- Do not send messages of personal matters or that can
cause embarassment to any of the members. Let's
restrict the mailing list to matters connected to
common interests of Takeda Sensei's laboratory.

- Remember all the messages sent to
makion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx are distributed to all members.

If you have any doubts or suggestions contact Cintia
(cintiacn@xxxxxxxxx) or use the mailing list.
Counting with your cooperation,

Cintia

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/