[makion] ゴキブリ使ってる人たちへ Towhom using cockroaches

  • From: Shintaro Goto <981d840n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 竹田チームメーリングリスト <makion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:20:44 +0900

ゴキブリを材料にしている人へ

ゴキブリを研究材料にしている人たちはもうすでにお気づきでしょうが、現在飼育ケー
スからの脱走、および他の種のケースへの侵入が著しくなっております。
それぞれの種の個体群にも影響がみられているようです。
また、今は冬季ということで部屋の外に出ていくことはまれですが、これから気温が
高くなれば他研究室からの苦情がくることは間違いありません。
早急に何らかの対処が必要と思われます。

できれば今月中に、現在健全なカルチャーの救出、および脱走虫の駆除を行いたいと
思います。
それに先だって新しく飼育用ケースを6つ購入しておきました。
蓋の閉度を上げるためになんらかのシーラーも購入しておきました。
新しい飼育ケースの作製は早めに終わらせ、今月中に上記のことを実行したいと思い
ます。
ゴキブリを材料にしていて、忙しくない人は協力お願いいたします。
別にゴキブリを材料にしていなくても、手伝ったろかーという人は大歓迎です。
もし何か良い具体的な対処法があれば教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

To whom using cockroaches

We should clean and make cockroach cultures good condition. I guess most of
peaple using cockroaches know the condition of the room F604 and cockroach
culture.
There are too many escaped roaches, mixed several species in a box.
During winter, because of temparature, they will not be out from the room.
But It gonna be warmer from now, so the situation will be big problem when
spring came.
We should rearrange the culture and kill the jailbreaker.

I guess it should be done in February. I alredy purchased boxes for rearing
case. I hope everyone who is using roaches helping this work. But when you
have more important work, i.e.thesis, you do not have to join this.
you have any idea to solve this situation, please let us know.
thank you.

--
Shitaro Goto

Graduate school of science and technology
Kobe University
Rokkoudai-cho 1-1, Nadaku
Kobe, Hyogo, Japan
e-mail: 981d840n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx