[magnolia-all] Re: What's your Iraq Tax?

  • From: genef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: magnolia-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 05:57:58 -0700

While I agree with practically everything you have forwarded, I ask you to please do not send inappropriate items to this list. The usefulness of this list depends on everyone believing that anything that comes from it is potentially useful information regarding school. Postings one's religious or political views on here will simply lead to folks unsubscribing or ignoring emails addressed to magnolia-all. While the majority of us may agree with you as well, there will be some that do not...or who may chose  to post their own views that you ay not agree with. i have seen more than one good list torn apart from this sort of  exchange.

While postings of community events with religious or political connections might be marginally appropriate, outright advertising of this sort probably is not.

We do not want to moderate this list as we would prefer to rely on everyone's understanding and sense of appropriateness.

webmaster