[magnolia-all] Test of everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: genef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 21:31:26 -0700

So far, I have only added the email addresses that I had available from the school roster. If you have more than one email address, you can simply email it to me and I will add as many email addresses as you want (assuming they're all yours! LOL).

So far, I have not moderated the list; if so, all messages would have to be approved by a moderator. Only list members can view the files or post to it, but I can change that setting quickly and start approving all messages if there is a problem.

Our website is under heavy construction, but you can feel free to visit it at http://www.themagnoliaschool.org. be sure to check out the forum by clicking on the link from the main menu or by going to http://themagnoliaschool.org/forum.

I will post more on this later on, but for now I will be working on setting up the sub-files of the website and several other mailing lists.

Gene Floyd