[magnolia-all] Re: Magnolia School mailing list test message 2

  • From: genef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: magnolia-all@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 08:02:34 -0700

Done.

For future reference for others, anyone can unsubscribe themselves by going to http://www.freelists.org/list/magnolia-all, entering their email address, and choosing unsubscribe. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to opt out of the mailing list for whatever reason, but it will be much easier on me if you do it yourself.

Incidentally, you can also subscribe other email addresses in the same manner. If you do, you will receive a confirmation email at that address that you simply reply to to activate that email address on the list.

Gene

From: genef@themagnoliaschool.org