[madmanhi] Re: study day in Jerusalem

  • From: jeanette edry <jeanette7119@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 23:35:32 +0200

hi all!
am flexible - if you want, I can write up my stuff and give it out - rather
than give as a lecture. it's 'drier' than the rest...
might be a good idea.... i could "pair" materials, perhaps? which text
books are compatible...?  please take this latter comment with a pinch of
salt...it's late and have just seen the mail.. but the 'little bear's
brain' is moving ....slight change in direction but could be ok?

thoughts?
g'night
jeanette