[madmanhi] please only read this one

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 08:12:05 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All
After discovering multiple problems with the words and the letter for el
spelling bee
the following has been corrected by Lynn and I
1. words for both school and final changed
2. Lynn will correct link and google form
3. Glenda please insert correct rules from last years spelling bee
4.This must be sent out by no later than Tuesday! I will send it out once it is
perfect........
Please edit on documents!!!!
Thanks
All the best