Re: [madmanhi] [madmahozj] Registration for meitzav workshops

  • From: "Glenda Berlin" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 07:44:32 -0700

Hi to all.
Yesterday was a big success and I agree that it was extremely valuable.
Pat, your presentation was excellent and you worked so hard to be prepared. It
was great.
The A Team did it again!!!
A pleasure and honor to be a part.
G'mar Hatima Tova to all and if you're fasting- have an easy one!
Glenda

On Wednesday, October 1, 2014 9:17 AM, s l <lahreys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree. Wishing everyone good luck today (Good luck not break a leg right?)

This is lovely to hear! It's lovely working in a great team!