Re: [madmanhi] [madmahozj] Following session 1 of our hishtalmut

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>, Madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Madmahozj <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Miriam Zwickler <miriamzw@xxxxxxx>, Kphayp <kphayp@xxxxxxxxx>, Myriambaruch <myriambaruch@xxxxxxxxx>, Karen <karen@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 04:14:04 +0000 (UTC)

To the A Team the best professional madrichot in the country,Thank you for your
cooperation and input at our fist hishtalmut/meeting!Yael my appreciation for
opening your beautiful home to us.Please send recipes to everyone- the
refreshments were delicious!Looking forward to our next date!Shabat Shalom,Pat

On Thursday, 27 August 2015, 21:15, Ora Baumgarten
<orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Madrichot,As promised, here is the information you requested:
- The letter the principal received concerning the debating course. You can
view the registration for the debating course here: CLICK HERE
- Signing up for this hishtalmut (and all other hishtalmuyot at the
Jerusalem Pisgah) is here: CLICK HERE   The course number is 117 and
registration opens on September 1st, 2015/
- Miriam Z, Miriam O, Karen, L, and Karen P need to register for the
madmahozj mailing list by going here. CLICK HERE  . If you need help in doing
so, please contact me 050-5651154. Without signing up for this list, you will
not receive all the information for Madrichot that Pat sends out.

- The dates for the Meitzav workshops are: Jerusalem (Tali Bayit Vegan) -
October 11th,  Modiin (Ramon) - October 7th, and Bet Shemesh (Pisgah) - October
21st.
Thank you, Pat, for a wondeful session. Thank you, Yael for your hospitality!
Have a great weekend !Ora