Re: [madmanhi] Transitions PISGAT ZEEV

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: יעל הדר <yaelhadar12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:31:57 +0000 (UTC)

problem Judy Steiner is against these kinds of tests we need to think how to do
this!!!Best

     On Tuesday, 27 January 2015, 10:54, יעל הדר <yaelhadar12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Dear  Pat,
I spoke to kayla and we have an idea for a follow up plan. We think we should
prepare tests for mid 5th anf 6 th grades as well as the end of the year tests.
These tests will help the teachers know exactly what is expected of them.  They
will have to send results to you and this way they will see what needs to be
done in order to achieve the goals.
We know that Glenda wrote a set of objectives for each grade.  Maybe we can
work together .We don't think they do enough because anyway they don't have to
show results.
All the best,
Kayla & Yaelבתאריך 27 בינו׳ 2015 07:36, ‏"Pat Talshir" <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
כתב:

 Dear MadrichotThank you  for all the excellent work at the session for
Mamlachti Dati Schhols in PISGAT ZEEVYael words wordsKayla getting them
readingSandy "Ein li koach"Glenda make it differentWOW what a team...Yael your
delicious cakeThe sliced orangescookiesand the warm embracing
atmosphere!!Reflections;
   - must make sure we have a Barko and acomputer:)
   - number of elementary must be higher -I will personally call principals
   - there must be a follow up plan- we need to decide what it is
   - we need to write up a summary and send it to all the general inspectors
and hemed!! ORA please do this
   - all the madrichot need to decide where our weak links are and hold
meetings similar to this
   - I will send you all the ppt to have an outline
   - All the best
   - Pat