Re: [madmanhi] The Amazing Race for Words

  • From: "Glenda Berlin" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Elinor Karsagi <elinor2412@xxxxxxxxx>, Madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 18:00:18 +0000 (UTC)

Sounds like a great idea.I would open my house for the meeting but it's a bit
far for everyone.I guess the Mahad would be the best place- central.I could ask
permission from my minahelet if she'd let me do it at my school in Malcha if
you think that would work.Glenda
      From: Elinor Karsagi <elinor2412@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>; lynn goldberg
<yisraelynn@xxxxxxxxx>; Sandra Lahrey <lahreys@xxxxxxxxx>; Kayla Weisband
<howardw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Glenda Berlin <gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx>; Pat Talshir
<ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 5:56 PM
 Subject: The Amazing Race for Words

Dear All
As all of you have expressed an interest, I suggest that we cluster, huddle or
otherwise get together to brainstorm about how the game I did can be applied
elsewhere and perhaps adapted as a kit.
We could meet in two weeks on Wednesday January 7 in the afternoon. Would
anyone like to suggest an accessible venue??
Failing that, we could meet at the mahad. What do you all suggest?
bestElinor