[madmanhi] Re: [madmanhi] Re: [madmanhi] Re: Workshop f or האחר ה וא אנ י

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "marlene1354@xxxxxxxxx" <marlene1354@xxxxxxxxx>, Glenda Berlin <gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 09:07:20 +0100 (BST)

thanks to all you hard workers
All the best
Pat

________________________________
 From: Marlene Grayevsky <marlene1354@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Glenda Berlin <gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 17 September 2013, 8:40
Subject: [madmanhi] Re: [madmanhi] Re: Workshop f or האחר ה וא אנ י

Great idea to ask ECB.
 Last year I compiled a list of texts on Leadership in textbooks and readers.
Have already started on this year topic - but haven't found much. Meanwhile, i
have two items only, one of them is the You tube recording forwarded to us by
Glenda.

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 12:27 AM, Glenda Berlin <gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I went through all of the elem textbooks in Pat's office and have a list of all
texts that have to do with our topic. I will print it up and send it to
everyone who would like it.