[madmanhi] השב: [madmanhi] Meitzav workshops Tuesday and Wednesday

  • From: "lahreys" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "lahreys@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx, madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 20:33:47 -0400

Wonderful
Power point
I will bring enough handouts  for the writing section. I just want hto clarify
if we are we each limited to 5-7 minutes.
Please check the slide on  5 attitudes. On my computer the Hebrew came out
backwards. I don't know if it's the slide or my computer. The other slides in
Hebrew were clear.
Shana Tova

Sent from Cellcom email services