Re: [madmanhi] Meeting in August for all Madrichot

  • From: Elinor Karsagi <elinor2412@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lahreys <lahreys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 17:02:19 +0300

Dear All,

Reading the news about Israel while here in Texas is not easy. We are a
little encouraged by the support some Europrean countries are beginning to
express.
We pray for the safety and well being of all back home, especially for our
soldiers. Sandra, Glenda, and any other colleague with a son in uniform, my
thoughts are with you and I pray for a speedy conclusion to these troubles.
Love
Elinor