Re: [madmanhi] Fw: FW: TOLERANCE

  • From: Lynn Goldberg <yisraelynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Glenda Berlin (Redacted sender \"gldberlin@yahoo\" for DMARC)" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 21:02:01 +0300

On 26 ื‘ืื•ื’ืณ 2015, at 20:47, Glenda Berlin (Redacted sender "gldberlin@yahoo"

From: Penina Kutner <kutners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Anna & Dan Herman <granny.ani@xxxxxxxxx>; Barry J. Stein
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 7:01 PM
Subject: FW: FW: TOLERANCE

From: Yoel Kutner [mailto:yokutner@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 5:45 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Fwd: FW: TOLERANCE

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Subject: FW: TOLERANCE

An Insightful Observation of Tolerance

Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Ontario, says:
"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque
being built in Toronto. I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to
be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be
allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance."
"That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the
mosque; thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call
one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy," and the other, a
topless bar, would be called "You Mecca Me Hot."
"Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to
that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called โ€œIraq of Ribs."
โ€œAcross the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps
Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods", and
on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."
"All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand
of us.โ€
Yes we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on.
And if you are not laughing or smiling at this point... It is either past
your bedtime, or its midnight at the oasis and time to put your camel to bed.