Re: [madmanhi] Feedback from race

  • From: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Marlene Grayevsky <marlene1354@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 10:26:11 +0300

Lovely pictures, and article!!
I posted these on
"Amazing Race for Words" under "Events and Conferences" on our
Manhi and Jerusalem site
CLICK HERE <http://www.english.manhi.org.il/BRPortal/br/P103.jsp?cat=547733>
Ora

On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 7:03 AM, Marlene Grayevsky <marlene1354@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear Elinor,
Thank you for the wonderful idea and invaluable help in preparation. The
Amazing Race was really amazing! We all enjoyed it immenselly - I mean the
staff , the pupils , the volunteers, the parents. The preparation is very
time-consuming but is worth every minute of time spent.
Please see attached the newspaper article from the local newspaper and
some pictures taken during the race

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Elinor Karsagi <elinor2412@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear All,

Please send the attached google form ASAP to all the schools that did the
race.

We would like their feedback before they go on "vacation mode"

Thanks and see you soon
Elinor

ps://
docs.google.com/forms/d/1CkSEPHEvancjCcKUKGAM0_Olrmi2P_R3dz-pXkpsBdk/viewform?usp=send_form