[madmanhi] Re: [madmahozj] Re: study day

  • From: Kayla Weisband <howardw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 07:46:05 +0200

I would like a ride, but I don't drive.
Kayla
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shelly Krakow
  To: madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 7:39 AM
  Subject: [madmahozj] Re: study day

  Thanks Glenda.

  From: madmahozj-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:madmahozj-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Glenda Berlin
  Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 6:40 AM
  To: madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Can we get a group together and go in one car? I'd like a ride with someone.

  So far it's Shelly and me. Who else? Who is willing to drive?

  I'll keep a list.

  Glenda

  On Sunday, March 9, 2014 6:35 AM, Shelly Krakow <krakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Me too.

    Date:    Monday, April 7, 2014, from 9:30 -15:30.

    Place:  Matach: 16 Klausner Street, Ramat Aviv Tel Aviv

    The first session will be an overview of the Revised Curriculum.  Please
read the document carefully and on the online form add your questions and
comments so that they can be related to during this session.

    Sessions II and III will be done at round tables on the following subjects:

    ·         ICT

    ·         HOTS

    ·         Teaching vocabulary

    ·         Teaching grammar

    ·         Teaching literature in the elementary and junior high schools

    ·         Teaching at the pre-foundation level

    If you are interested in attending the study day, please fill out the
online form (including your choices for session II and III) by Thursday, March
20th, so that the appropriate arrangements can be made. Please click here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DNOayyl_QkDIwWu7HkdF1HYMTiZ84RCgJx2XUUFX6Ek/

    Please note:

    •  Since space is limited, only people who have pre-registered will be able
to participate in the study day.

    •  Please make sure you are free the entire day in order to participate in
all the different sessions and reap the maximum benefit from the study day.

    Your participation is important! Looking forward to seeing you!

    Sincerely,

    Dr. Judy Steiner

    Chief Inspector for English Language Education

    cc. Tzila Meron – Head of the Language Dept.

    Lev Ram Building, Jerusalem 91911                    Tel: 02-5603587/8
Fax: 02-5604149

    www.education.gov.il/english