[madmanhi] Re: [madmahozj] Re: Dropbox - folder for sharing ACCEPTING OTHERS files

  • From: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:57:58 +0200

Sandie,
Yes, it was wonderful meeting you all yesterday!
I've attached the file we created I think last year with "what should be
kept", "what should be improved" etc. It's called Hadracha report.

Attached are other  files we created for observation. They can also be used
for giving feedback.

About the ACCEPTING THE OTHER materials, Good thinking! At your suggestion,
I added folders for all the categories you mentioned. I don't think that
they should be in levels because often the materials can be used adapted
for several levels and there would be overlap.What do others think?

By the way, I had some trouble sending the link yesterday. Here it is
again<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iei1kclttwl01cf/Lkk9RQssS_>
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iei1kclttwl01cf/Lkk9RQssS_
Please add your materials to the Dropbox.

Ora